MEDICINES MALL™ RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Medicines Mall™ (“Medicines Mall™”) team facilitates processing correct medicines as per order and prescription and strives to service the medicines and products in right conditions / without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items should be checked at the time of delivery, and should not be received in case breakage / leakage found.
Definition: ‘Return’ means an act of giving back the product ordered at Medicines Mall™ portal by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered is past to its expiry date;
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal or broken bottles).
Note: If the product that the Consumer has received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that particular item. If after the Consumer opens the packaging to discover that the item is damaged, the same must be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the replacement product, in such cases, we will offer a refund.
Upon receiving your Return/refund request, Medicines Mall™ shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Medicines Mall™ found that the request is genuine, it will initiate the return and refund process. However, Medicines Mall™ shall process the refund, once it has received the confirmation from the respective vendor in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Medicines Mall™ reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Medicines Mall™ in this regard.
However, in the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. The consumer may raise a return request with our customer care (email@example.com) within 02 (Two) days, including the day of delivery, from the delivery of the product. Medicines Mall™ reserves the right to cancel the return request if the customer reaches out to Medicines Mall™ after 2 days of delivery.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for return;
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code, and invoice;
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for return, only fully unopened strips/bottles can be returned;
- Products which require specific storage conditions or are perishable in nature do not qualify for return.
- The customer shall raise a Return request by sending an email to contact@MedicinesMall.com.
- The Medicines Mall™ customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 business hours from the time of receipt of the complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Medicines Mall™ will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
In case the valid case of refund, the same will be done as mentioned below:
- Order placed through debit card/credit card / net banking / online wallet will be credited to the same mode of payment; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer’s bank account only.
Refund will be completed within 30 days from the date of reverse pickup (if required).